Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: Register ]

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll
Topic: Important Announcement, Site Closure< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 1
Rogue Shadow Search for posts by this member.
Seriously Vagrant Shade

TeamIcon

Group: Admins
PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 11 2017,23:54  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Greetings to All Members of Nexusnine.net and the Tank Nine Forums

After some long consideration and discussion with my fellow Admins, we have decided that the time has come to bid farewell to Nexusnine.net.

In it's heyday N9 was a thriving community of gaming fans, focusing on imagination and creativity to come up with things that would enhance the play experience, not just for our members, but for anyone who found their way here to look through our articles and features. More than that, it was a place where members could come to discuss their ideas, get writing advice and review from their peers, and in general be a place to hang out with like minded gamers.

Even in our waning years, we have been blessed with a member base of smart, intelligent and creative people who found Tank Nine to be a quiet little corner of the internet where things could be discussed without there being too much tension or argument.

Alas, as they say 'All good things must eventually come to an end'.

Nexusnine.net and the Tank Nine forums will be offline as of June 1st, 2017. We are giving everyone 45 days to claim any of their creations off the forums, in case they do not have backups of them somewhere. We already have backups of everything hosted on the main site, and creators of those items can contact the Admin team if they no longer have copies of them.

I am sure there could be plenty of conversation on why the site has reached the low ebb where it now lives, but in the end equation I don't think it really matters.

In closing, I just want to say that I have enjoyed meeting so many awesome people here and have forged a great number of friendships that have gone well beyond the site. I am proud to have been a part of the legacy of this place and will remember it with fondness.

Thanks for the good times, and to borrow the title from Knights of the Dinner Table #58:

“May All Your Hits Be Crits”

Rogue Shadow

--------------

"Vampires and Werewolves are meant to be killed, not loved. This game lets you do that."- An employee note under Hunter the Vigil at my local bookstore
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 2
Doublenix Search for posts by this member.
D Man

TeamIcon

Group: Moderators
PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 12 2017,12:27 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

Damn man... I don't even know what to say.

--------------
Doublenix
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 3
mr.phillup Search for posts by this member.
Nexus Lord

Group: Members z
PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 17 2017,15:57 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   QUOTE

I want to say thanks to all of those I have gamed with on here. Some of my best games.

--------------
My DeviantArt

A full-length campaign for TMNT with kangaroo ninjas, assassin weasels and special forces wolverines! With lasers on their head. By Kilgs on RPG.net
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
 Post Number: 4
Haz-matt Search for posts by this member.
Nexus Lord

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Apr. 19 2017,13:23 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   QUOTE

As I've gone from being a overly hard core gamer to having almost no interest in the hobby, this board has been here.  It's sad to see it go as you all have been my go to source for reason and quality content.  I'll miss coming over here from time to time to see whats going on.

I've offered to rehost the main site content and RS is running down T to see if he's interested.  I would move the entire board but I don't think that's possible.  So at least in some small way parts of this place will still be around.

--------------
I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.

Nexusnine Contest Champion:
Build your own Rift contest
Robot Design contest
Top of Page Profile Contact Info WEB 
3 replies since Apr. 11 2017,23:54 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

reply to topic new topic new poll

» Quick Reply Important Announcement
iB Code Buttons
You are posting as:

Do you wish to enable your signature for this post?
Do you wish to enable emoticons for this post?
Track this topic
View All Emoticons
View iB Code